Thursday, January 6, 2022

Online Handmade Craft Show

Online Show this Weekend!

I'm excited to share that I'll be in an online handmade show Jan. 7-9 and offering huge discounts on older designs, including samples and prototypes. 

Mark your calendars now and come on down.

Where: on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/events/s/winter-wonderland-virtual-craf/473864407259759/
What: Winter Wonderland Virtual Craft Show 
When: Jan. 7-9, 2022

You'll either be invoiced by PayPal or directed to my Etsy shop to purchase the items. 

Can't make a purchase right now? It's OK. 
You can help continuing to support me by:

  • Liking, commenting and sharing my posts on Facebook and Instagram with your friends on your channels.
  • Participating in my Facebook Live events.
  • Encouraging me to continue designing.
  • Telling others where you got your jewelry when you received compliments.
  • Sharing my Etsy Shop with your friends.

4 comments:

Happy Purim

 Happy Purim (starts at sundown, March 23)  I hope your Purim is filled with laughter, joy, and hamentaschen. Can't believe these Purim ...