Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Fall in Love with Spring Jewelry Collection

Fall in Love with Spring Jewelry Collection 

My Spring Collection launched Feb. 18.

All my jewelry and kippah designs are giftable: you can purchase gifts for yourself, or to give to friends and family to wear on Zoom or in person for the Passover Seder. Let's look and feel fabulous even if we're celebrating Passover on Zoom. 

I've recreated past best selling and brand new Passover jewelry and kippah designs. Shop now because quantities are limited. 

Here are a few giftable jewelry designs:

Click on the image which will open in a new window: 

Matzah and Seder Plate Earrings


Light Blue Matzah Earrings (sold out last year) 

Green Pearl Kippah for Spring



Shop now in my Etsy shop






2 comments:

  1. Linda B, very nice jewelry! I shared your blog post on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...