Monday, August 1, 2022

Obsessed?

Obsessed with: 

Books? 


I've recently read "Finding Dorothy" by Elizabeth Letts and attended a session at the library with the author. You can learn the role of Mrs. Baum in Frank's life and how relevant this movie still is. 

It was part of the Wizard of Oz exhibit at the Gail Borden Library. 






Wire Wrapped Rings


I'm obsessed! I've been making wire wrapped gemstone rings. They're so fun to make and wear. 


The gemstones are malachite (green) and dumortierite (blue).
  • Prices include custom order fees.
  • Shipping is an additional $4. 
Custom order with your size in my Etsy Shop




I've also made some crystal and glass rings. Emerald Green with copper wire $28 


CUSTOM ORDER ONLY - RIght now, I'm offering these rings as a custom order only.*

If you're obsessed too. you can custom order a ring, * please post on my Facebook Page and tell me:

Green Crystal 

2. Your ring size. 

I'll set up a listing for you and send you the link to purchase. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...