Tuesday, October 11, 2022

7 year Breast Cancer Survivor

7 year Breast Cancer Survivor

I'm thrilled to share that on Sept. 15, I celebrated 7 years as a Breast Cancer Survivor (B'H). Yep, it's in capital letters because I'm alive and grateful to be here. 

You can support a small business AND support a cancer resource center in one purchase. It's a win-win! 

All year round, if you purchase a pink design, I make donations a local cancer resource center. They helped me when I was diagnosed, and I'm giving back. 

Pink Chai Sterling Silver Necklace


You can wear pink for Hanukkah or change the charms here.












I do have other pink breast cancer designs in inventory. 

Please message me if you're interested, and I'll create a listing for you. 


Pink Survivor Keychain






I'm blessed to be a pink sister! 


You can support a small business AND support a cancer resource center
in one purchase. It's a win-win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Rosh HaShanah Facts you Might not Know

Rosh Hashanah was not always the Jewish New Year. 1. In the Torah, the beginning of the year was clearly set at the beginning of the month o...