Sunday, December 3, 2023

Happy Hanukkah and New Jewish Holiday Designs

Hanukkah and Other Jewish Holidays

Happy early Hanukkah to you


May the miracles of Hanukkah and the lights be shared throughout the world and let our souls shine brightly.
What I've been up to

Like everyone else, I've been praying for the hostages to be returned home in Israel. I'm happy to return that one of the people (I adopted to pray for) has been released and returned home.

I've had to limit my news and social media intake because of the horrible situation in Israel and around the world. 

Daily, I've been wearing Jewish earrings and Hanukkah shirts and socks as a proud Jewish woman. 
 


Switching Gears


My arthritis isn't helping me to make jewelry and kippot, right now, so I've switched gears to design new physical products which my print partner will produce. It's a lot of fun and my design skills are improving

Please VOTE for your favorite color: pink or red. It's easy; you can simply reply to my email.



New Jewish Holiday Designs 

Please click on the images for more information.




Coming Soon




I hope you have a shining and bright Hanukkah filled with friends, family, and latkes. 

P.S. Please check my LinorStore Designs shop often. I'm adding new designs every other day. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...