Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Family & Friends Celebrations

 Family & Friends Celebrations

Happy Father's Day!

This is my dad (z'l) at work. I know he's celebrating Father's Day with my mom in Heaven. 


Speaking of celebrations, I was in Florida in January to celebrate my friend's birthday at the Texas Roadhouse. The food was excellent so John and I have been to the one in our area several times. 

These Rosh HaShanah napkins and matching table runner are available. 

 


I'm working on a new Shabbat and Rosh HaShanah home decor designs.

Design with me: 

I can make matching aprons, sweatshirts, dish towels, oven mitts, challah covers, glass cutting boards and more.

Comment below: 

Do you prefer A this one Shabbat Shalom? 


Or do you prefer this B peace Shabbos design? 



Would you use these designs on? 

1. tee shirts

2. sweatshirts


3. aprons 



4. coffee mugs 



5. dish towels



Drop the number below of the items you would use. (For example, 2, 4, 5).

Thanks for your help. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn Thanks to your purchases of Jewish items, I'll be donating a portion of sales to Magen David Adom soo...