Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Celebrating Mother's Day with Solidarity for Israel

As Mother's Day approaches, it's time for us to only celebrate the incredible mothers in our lives but also to reflect on the Jewish American values we hold dear.


Happy Mother's Day in Heaven to my mom (the bride), my Aunt Lily (3rd from right), and to my Bubbie (2nd from right). 



This month, I find it fitting to ask you to support Israel and U.S. (Jewish) moms and others who strive to keep their families together. The news is filled with horrible anti-semitic events across America and there are still hostages being held in Israel. All I can do is pray and raise funds, with your help.



I appreciate those of you who have purchased in the past. For every Jewish design that you purchase through May 15, I will donate 10% of sales to Bring Them Home Now.



Join me in supporting Israel, a nation that symbolizes resilience, and strength. Let's stand up for peace, unity human decency, and against terrorism and our current government leaders.. 



Together, let's make this Mother's Day meaningful by extending our love, prayers, and support to mothers across the globe who inspire us with their unwavering courage and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Mother's Day with Solidarity for Israel

As Mother's Day approaches, it's time for us to only celebrate the incredible mothers in our lives but also to reflect on the Jewish...