Sunday, August 23, 2020

At Home Collection Beaded Suncatchers & Bookmarks

At Home Collection Beaded Suncatchers & Bookmarks

Since we're all at home more, I designed some home decor dangles made out of wire and beads. They can be used as suncatchers to bling up your windows, hang on your fridge or lamps, pictures, and/or hold pages in books. 

The designs are whimsical and I used beaded wire wrapping. The themes are Chakra, Halloween, and Jewish Stars. 

These are being released as a limited edition collection, and available to purchase from here on my blog. 

Buying is easy:  

  • Email with your email address 
  • The name of the design (example Chakra Spiral Suncatcher)
  • I'll send you a PayPal invoice 

I have a pinched nerve and my left arm, hand and neck hurt, so I can't make more right away. Once I feel better and know what designs you prefer, I'll list them in my Etsy shop. 

Suncatchers

Various LinorStore Suncatchers Dangles

Chakra Peace Sign Red Root Chakra Suncatcher $25 (includes shipping)
3.5" includes Swarovski crystals and gemstones
Suncatcher Peace Chakra


Chakra Red Root Chakra Suncatcher $23 (includes shipping)
4" includes Swarovski crystals and gemstones  


Red Root Chakra Suncatcher


Chakra Spiral Suncatcher $29 (includes shipping) 
9" long 
includes Swarovski crystals and gemstones

Spiral Chakra Suncatcher

Assorted suncatchers/Dangles


4 types of dangles/suncatchers


Angel Spiral Suncatcher with Swarovski Crystals 6" $24 (includes shipping)

Angel Spiral Suncatcher

Halloween Spiral Ghost Dangle/Suncatcher 6" - $18 (includes shipping)
Glass beads Amethyst Gemstone 

Halloween Spiral Ghost Dangle


Halloween Pirate Dangle/Suncatcher 6" $15 (includes shipping)
on left


Being a huge reader, I decided to create a couple of new bookmark designs. Don't know about you, but I'm reading books faster now, totally engrossed in the stories to enter the characters world. I'm eager to move onto the next book.

My inspiration came from trendy tassles, Autumn, and colors some women recommended in purple and aqua. Bookmarks that I use need to be thin. The beads and tassels hang outside the book.  

Black Tassel Bookmark 8" $15 (includes shipping) 



Orange Tassel Bookmark 8" $15 (includes shipping) 
Have 2 of these orange Tassel Bookmarks


Blue Purple Spiral Peace Bookmark 5.5" $18 (includes shipping)
Blue Purple Spiral Peace Bookmark


Star of David Spiral Bookmark 5" 

Star of David Book Spiral

Jerusalem Star of David Spiral Bookmark 5" $18 (includes shipping)

Jerusalem Star of Davd Book Dangle


To purchase from this limited edition collection:

  • Email with your email address 
  • The name of the design (example Chakra Spiral Suncatcher)
  • I'll send you a PayPal invoice 
Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Mother's Day with Solidarity for Israel

As Mother's Day approaches, it's time for us to only celebrate the incredible mothers in our lives but also to reflect on the Jewish...