Friday, November 19, 2021

Forget the Black Friday crowds! Shop for Black Friday in your PJs

Get ready to Shop for Black Friday in your PJs

Do your Holiday Shopping with me and buy meaningful, handmade gifts for your friends, family members and even yourself. 

As a LinorStore VIP, with your $65 purchase, you’ll get a free gift and more discounts! 

Free Gift w/Purchase


=> Become a LinorStore VIP Club Member here

  • Get exclusive insider info
  • First dibs on special offers
  • Sneak Peeks at new designs 
New




Holiday Gifts

I've got you covered for Hanukkah and Christmas. Hanukkah jewelry is available, but if you order past November 10, I'm not sure it'll get there in time. 

Christmas Crystal Earrings





I'm an Amazon associate and get 2 cents if you purchase an item. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...