Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Bat Mitvah Gift Ideas

Bat Mitvah Gift Ideas

Women wear a kippah (plural=kippot) or headcovering to synagogue for Jewish events.  Most of my customers purchase a kippah for a Bat Mitzvah or to wear to a Jewish Wedding. 

My goal is to replace the lace doilies that women have been wearing into beautiful beaded wire kippot that match your tallit or clothing colors. 

I design Jewish jewelry and kippot to help women connect with their heritage, family, and Jewish community to celebrate holidays, happy occasions and everyday life. 

Handmade Individually

I add each pearl and crystal by hand to the wire, one at a time, in a circular design to cover the crown of your head when you're on the bimah at the temple. I intentionally do not use a pattern or make them perfectly round.

Your kippah is sent by 2-3 day priority mail in a box and shipping is separate.


Silver Wire, Burgundy Pearls & Siam Swarovski Crystals


Snap or barrette mini kippah






Also see how to choose a kippah size

Custom Orders

I'm happy to work with you on a custom kippah order if you don't see one that matches your tallit. 

It's easy to do this. Simply click on a design in my Etsy shop and Click on "Message Linda."

Shop Now






No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Rosh HaShanah Facts you Might not Know

Rosh Hashanah was not always the Jewish New Year. 1. In the Torah, the beginning of the year was clearly set at the beginning of the month o...