Monday, September 27, 2021

Giving Back for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Giving Back for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

If you follow me on social media, you may know that it's my 6th year surviving breast cancer. I'm blessed and grateful to be alive. 




October: Cancer Research Donations

Giving back: In October, when you buy any Pink or Red design from me, I'll donate 10% of my profit to Living Well Cancer Resource Center in Geneva. They helped me immensely when I was first diagnosed and I want to make sure others have the same opportunity. 

Pink Ombre Necklace



Red and White Pearl Kippah (last one left)



Has cancer touched your life? I'd love to hear about your cancer stories. Simply hit reply to this email to share with me. 


P.S. Please purchase by Oct 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Purim

 Happy Purim (starts at sundown, March 23)  I hope your Purim is filled with laughter, joy, and hamentaschen. Can't believe these Purim ...