Sunday, October 10, 2021

Artist Interview - Blog Feature

Artist Interview & Features

I'm so excited to share that a couple of my designs are featured on Judaica in the Spotlight's instagram

My Hamsa Necklace and Earrings Set are featured 


Hamsa Earrings Featured

This Hamsa necklace and earrings set features Hamsa Hand of God charms, blue beads, crystals and crystal rondelles. It's one of my best selling necklaces. 

You can purchase the Hamsa Necklace and Earrings Set here



It may sound silly, but I feel like I won an award. 

Award blue ribbon



Thank you to HaShem for my design talents, and to my customers who support my indie shop. 


The website Judaica in the Spotlight featured my Minimalist Footprint Necklace. 

The inspiration behind this necklace is to remember that we are never alone, that G-d is always with us. 
Judaica in The Spotlight Feature


This Footprint Druzy Necklace Set can be purchased here.

Kippah




FYI, I make women's keepsake kippot and Jewish jewelry using religious symbol charms for women who are celebrating lifetime events and every day. 
Celebrate every day with joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's Day Gifts

  Mother's Day Gifts For New Moms For Black Cat Moms Comment below to tell me which is your favorite.