Saturday, March 5, 2022

Happy International Women's Day!

Happy International Women's Day!  

History: President Carter issued the first Presidential Proclamation declaring the Week of March 8,  1980 as National Women’s History Week. In 1987, Congress declared March as National Women’s History Month in perpetuity. 



As a child, some of my female role models were my mom, my Aunts Lily and Helen, Jane Addams, Amelia Earhart, Florence Nightingale, and Helen Keller. 

Peace is on my mind, and I've created this Peace Bracelet


If you'd like me to create a custom jewelry design, I do have additional peace charms. You can reply to this email to let me know and we'll work on it together. 


Here are 4 quotes by women I admire:









Which one resonates with you? Reply to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's Day Gifts

  Mother's Day Gifts For New Moms For Black Cat Moms Comment below to tell me which is your favorite.