Sunday, March 13, 2022

Celebrating Purim

Celebrating Purim 

FYI, I'm donating 50% of the sale of these earrings to the JUF Ukrainian Crisis Fund.



Purim is one of the most popular Jewish holidays for families and children (of all ages). There is feasting and gladness, gift-giving and tzedakah (charity), revelry and drinking (in moderation).

There are many hidden things about Purim (HaShem who is working behind the scenes). Sometimes we have to read between the lines, or listen to that still, small voice.

Happy Purim! 





One year, I wore this. (I adore cats and naps.) 


Shop these bestsellers! 


You can read my Purim blog here.


Are you dressing up? Comment to tell me what costume you're wearing or making for your children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Mother's Day with Solidarity for Israel

As Mother's Day approaches, it's time for us to only celebrate the incredible mothers in our lives but also to reflect on the Jewish...