Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Top 10 Favorite Festival Designs

Top 5 Favorite Festival Designs

My new and repeat buyers loved these jewelry and designs over the weekend. 

I forgot to have my friends take photos of me. It was an exciting to be back at the Greater Chicago Jewish Festival. 

Blue Wire Beaded Kippah


Chai Necklace - a perfect Bat Mitzvah gift



Topaz Layering Necklace & Bracelet Set (Sold Out)



Hamsa Bracelet - lead free 


Malachite Wire Wrapped Ring (Custom Order) 



Wire Wrapped DUMORTIERITE Gemstone Ring (Custom Order) 








It makes sense that blue is a very popular color in Jewish designs. 

What do you think of having Hanukkah bracelets with pink or green gemstones? 




I'm happy to work with you to customize a design. I have a selection of Jewish charms for the holidays. All you have to do is ask on Etsy. 


Save the Date: June 26

New Collection Release and Hot Discounted Prices for DIscontinued items





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...