Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Top 10 Favorite Festival Designs

Top 5 Favorite Festival Designs

My new and repeat buyers loved these jewelry and designs over the weekend. 

I forgot to have my friends take photos of me. It was an exciting to be back at the Greater Chicago Jewish Festival. 

Blue Wire Beaded Kippah


Chai Necklace - a perfect Bat Mitzvah gift



Topaz Layering Necklace & Bracelet Set (Sold Out)



Hamsa Bracelet - lead free 


Malachite Wire Wrapped Ring (Custom Order) 



Wire Wrapped DUMORTIERITE Gemstone Ring (Custom Order) 








It makes sense that blue is a very popular color in Jewish designs. 

What do you think of having Hanukkah bracelets with pink or green gemstones? 




I'm happy to work with you to customize a design. I have a selection of Jewish charms for the holidays. All you have to do is ask on Etsy. 


Save the Date: June 26

New Collection Release and Hot Discounted Prices for DIscontinued items





























No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Rosh HaShanah Facts you Might not Know

Rosh Hashanah was not always the Jewish New Year. 1. In the Torah, the beginning of the year was clearly set at the beginning of the month o...