Tuesday, January 3, 2023

2023 Trends - The Pantone Color of the Year is Magenta

Happy New Year!

2023 Trends - The Pantone Color of the Year is Magenta


Click on the images for more information. 





For Valentine's Day

Save 15% the earrings when you purchase both the Love Necklace and Red Heart Swarovski crystal earrings. 


Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Did you see my new logo? I haven't decided on a black or blue background yet. What do YOU think? 



The link opens in my Etsy Shop.

It represents light and love, and being connected to your Higher Power or G-d, and family.  I'll be adding more gemstone and spiritual jewelry and am looking into personalized engraved jewelry. 

Does it resonate with you? Simple comment YES to let me know.


P.S. Do you use placecards for Passover? Reply to let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Mother's Day with Solidarity for Israel

As Mother's Day approaches, it's time for us to only celebrate the incredible mothers in our lives but also to reflect on the Jewish...