Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Spring Designs

 Happy Spring! 


Passover and Easter are right around the corner. I'm working on cleaning the kitchen to get ready. 

If you don't already have something new for Passover or for Seder Hostess gifts, here are 2 designs for you to choose from 

(Please click on the images to see more information)  

You can choose a black cord or chain. 




Please order this week so it can arrive on time.

For Easter, I designed a personalized apron. 


Easter Gift Tags and Cards
DIY that you print and cut. 




New Pet Lovers Gifts for Mom

Love my Dog Totebag






Create new designs with me: Do you want in on a survey about pet lovers gift ideas? 
Tag me on Facebook with the word "Survey" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Mother's Day with Solidarity for Israel

As Mother's Day approaches, it's time for us to only celebrate the incredible mothers in our lives but also to reflect on the Jewish...