Monday, July 31, 2023

New Arrivals for Fall and Hanukkah

Happy August! I was remembering my family vacations visiting relatives in New Jersey, and have been inspired to create mommy and me jewelry,  baby naming gifts, and several other designs. Sorry this email is so long, but I have a lot to share with you. 


Please click on the images below for more information. 

Mommy and Me Jewelry 
Each bracelet is created to represent a special relationship with a loved one. The samples are ideas for you to design your own custom order, and can include beads, gemstones, and crystals that are in my shop. Delivery could be 2-5 weeks, depending on bead choices and materials in stock. Let me know how I can help you personalize your gifts.  



Hamsa Beaded Wall Hangings 
These Hamsa Protection Beaded Keyrings or Wall Hangings are a meaningful accessory designed to provide spiritual protection for your new baby, or a special family member. Samples are shown in the pictures, and you are welcome to choose different bead colors to represent your lifestyle. 




Rosh HaShanah 
Are you in a new home or welcoming a new woman to the family? This personalized honey and apples Apron makes a perfect gift for your Rosh HaShanah hostess. 



Whether you are hosting a festive meal or preparing your home for the holiday, my designs capture the holidays symbols and traditions. I work with various print companies who mail these products to you. 

Hanukkah T-Shirts

Recently, I've been inspired to create various Hanukkah products, including T-shirts and napkins. 





I'm so excited that my creativity is flowing like a fountain. I'll be adding tons of new Hanukkah and other listings and am asking for your design input on Instagram.

Please remember that any designs that you see on one printed product may be available on other printed products. Feel free to ask me any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Mother's Day with Solidarity for Israel

As Mother's Day approaches, it's time for us to only celebrate the incredible mothers in our lives but also to reflect on the Jewish...