Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Rosh HaShanah Gifts

Are you thinking about gifts for Jewish New Year? Rosh HaShanah is a time of renewal, reflection, and celebration, and I believe that your kippot, jewelry, and home decor can match the significance of Yom Tov.


My listings are up for you to shop for gifts for family members, friends, or for yourself. Bring something special to your Holiday Hostess. 

Please click on the images below for more information. 

Kippot
My wire wrapped kippot are a beautiful way to express your style and individuality during Rosh HaShanah services and beyond. 



Jewish Jewelry 
From Star of David necklaces to Hamsa bracelets, each jewelry item is a meaningful expression of faith and heritage, allowing you to carry your traditions close to your heart.



3 Design Styles for Rosh HaShanah 

Whether you are hosting a festive meal or preparing your home for the holiday, my designs capture the holidays symbols and traditions. I work with various print companies who mail these products to you. 







Let me know if you have any questions. 


Vote for your favorite: A or B (reply to tell me)

A - T-shirt

B - Leggings




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...