Monday, August 21, 2023

Pinkspiration is Coming Aug 27

Pinkspiration is Coming Aug 27

You'll want to see the new designs in my Etsy shop. One of my inspirations is Barbie pink with the release of the Barbie movie. I've been a fan of the color pink since I was a child, and Barbie was a huge part of my life growing up. Seeing the movie reminded me that "I could do anything." 

You'll love more pink jewelry designs beginning on August 27. 

Mommy and Me Bracelets


My 2nd inspiration is Rosh HaShanah. 
Elul is a time to review one’s deeds and spiritual progress over the past year, and prepare for the upcoming “Days of Awe” of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. I hope it's as much as a spiritual cleansing for you as it is for me. 

Shana Tovah Napkins

I'll be using my new Rosh HaShanah Table Runner and Napkins Set in yellow. 

Rosh HaShanah Table Runner & Napkins


Pinkspiration

You may be surprised to see pink Hanukkah jewelry (a secret) and home decor designs made with my print partner. 

Notice that I'm offering customization on some of these fabulous gift ideas. 


Mark your calendars for August 27 to see more of the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...