Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Labor Day, Rosh HaShanah and Breast Cancer Awareness

Happy Labor Day! I know you're busy, but there's tons of news I want to share with you.



Rosh HaShanah 

I want to wish you an early L'Shanah Tovah, a year filled with happiness and health for the New Year. 


It's too late for you to receive these Rosh HaShanah gift ideas on time, but I'm having fun creating Jewish New Year and other designs. 


Best seller 

Breast Cancer Awareness

Thanks to G-d, this Sept. 15 marks my 8th year as a Breast Cancer survivor. I would not have made it without the support of my friends and family, local hospital support groups, and the YMCA Livestrong Program. 

I met other pink warriors, signed a few pink trucks with some firemen, all in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. 


 



Inspired by my battle against breast cancer, I created my Breast Cancer Awareness Collection. 

Here's a sneak peek

(Click on the links for more information)



Hope Earrings

Breast Cancer Bracelet





There is more Pink for Hanukkah in my shop.


I love working on custom orders, so just ask me. Your satisfaction is my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...