Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Meet the Maker: Inspiration

 Meet the Maker: Inspiration

“My design inspiration comes from Jewish holiday symbols and celebrations.”

For the past 12 years, I’ve been designing Jewish jewelry and women’s kippot. Three months ago, I saw a way to expand my business and impact Modern Judaica.

I’m partnering with a printing company to produce Jewish Holiday designs on products such as: apparel, coffee mugs, pillows, home decor, socks, aprons, and more.

I want more people to experience the joys of being Jewish.

-Linda Blatchford, LinorStore Designs



Drop me a comment with the Jewish symbol that resonates with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...