Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Happy Passover

Happy Passover! 




I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem. 

Check out this You Tube video of Hazzan Shimon Smith and Rabbi David Ingbar from Romemu, my shul in New York, singing a new meaningful prayer Matir Asurim that can be sung on Pesach. 
  • There's always something to clean, right? I was brought up to change linens and curtains, and I even moved around a few pictures to give our home a fresh feel. 
  • One thing I don't do is make Passover meals in advance. Do you? Comment below to tell me about your tradition. 

Here are my best selling Passover napkins 


For next year, I'll make matching pillows and more home decor designs. 

Comment below to tell me if there's a kitchen or dining accessory you'd like to see in my shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's Day Gifts

  Mother's Day Gifts For New Moms For Black Cat Moms Comment below to tell me which is your favorite.