Saturday, July 6, 2024

Christmas in July Sale

 Hope you had a fabulous 4th of July with family and friends. 

My friend and I saw Kashmir (Led Zeppelin cover band) at an outdoor festival. Simply reply to tell me your favorite kind of music.  

New Shop
I'm thrilled to tell you about my Christmas in July sale in my new GoImagine Shop.



There's a combination of Christmas Holiday designs and other discontinued jewelry designs that are marked down. I'm making room for new inventory. 

Please click on the links for more information.




Quantities are limited, so order your favorites ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn Thanks to your purchases of Jewish items, I'll be donating a portion of sales to Magen David Adom soo...