Wednesday, September 18, 2024

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn

Thanks to your purchases of Jewish items, I'll be donating a portion of sales to Magen David Adom soon. 

I'm marking down prices in my Goimagine shop to clear out inventory. Have a look around and please let me know if you have any questions. 



I know it's early, but I'm looking ahead to Sukkot, Breast Cancer Awareness, Hanukkah, and Christmakkuh.



For more Sukkot designs, please click here.


On September 15, I celebrated my ninth Breast Cancerversary, so I designed a few ornaments, and sweatshirts for breast cancer survivors



See more Ornaments.

I'm adding new designs every day so please check out my shops.


Comment below to tell me your favorite item from this blog post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn Thanks to your purchases of Jewish items, I'll be donating a portion of sales to Magen David Adom soo...