Sunday, March 29, 2026

Passover Promises: 4 Cups of Wine

Passover Promises

Happy Passover - hope you have a hag v'kasher Pesach and spend quality time with your family and friends. 


On Passover, we drink 4 cups of wine among other traditions. The four cups mean:
  1. I will bring you out 
  2. I will deliver/free you 
  3. I will redeem you 
  4. I will take you (as my people)
While, you may not receive Passover items before the end of Passover, I want to share a few designs with you. Please click on the images for more information 

My best-selling Passover napkins 

Here's a new Personalized Table Runner 

Passover Seder Necklace (last one)


New Mah Jong Collection


This year, let us celebrate our freedom as American Jews.  

Chag Pesach Sameach!



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Rosh HaShanah Facts you Might not Know

Rosh Hashanah was not always the Jewish New Year. 1. In the Torah, the beginning of the year was clearly set at the beginning of the month o...