Sunday, October 24, 2021

Breast Cancer Research Donations

October:  Breast Cancer Research Donations


Giving back: In October, when you buy any Pink or Red design from me, I'll donate 10% of my profit to Living Well Cancer Resource Center in Geneva. They helped me immensely when I was first diagnosed and I want to make sure others have the same opportunity. 

Pink Leah Name Bracelet

Pink Leah Name Bracelet






Pink Hope Cancer Earrings


I'd love to hear about your cancer stories. Simply comment to share with me. 


P.S. Please purchase in my Etsy Shop by Oct 30.



I'm a new Amazon associate and may get a small percentage of your Amazon purchases. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Purim

 Happy Purim (starts at sundown, March 23)  I hope your Purim is filled with laughter, joy, and hamentaschen. Can't believe these Purim ...