Saturday, October 30, 2021

Be Ready, The Black Friday Event Is Coming!

Be Ready, The Black Friday Event Is Coming!

For Black Friday, I'm having a special promotion for my LinorStore VIPs. 

Who doesn't love a free gift with purchase? 



It's for my LinorStore VIPS so you'll want to become a LinorStore VIP Club Member


You'll get: 

Get exclusive insider info

First dibs on special offers

Sneak Peeks at new designs 


Latest Designs

Pink Kippah is back in stock


Limited edition Tree of Life Kippah




You'll find gift sets with prices discounted up to 55%. I'll post the link soon. 

Remember to join my VIPs at http://eepurl.com/bvWru1





2 comments:

Happy Purim

 Happy Purim (starts at sundown, March 23)  I hope your Purim is filled with laughter, joy, and hamentaschen. Can't believe these Purim ...