Thursday, October 12, 2023

13 Years of Evolution: LinorStore's Remarkable Business Journey

13 Years of Evolution: LinorStore's Remarkable Business Journey"

Do you ever wonder how LinorStore came to be? Today, I want to take you on a journey from the beginning idea to my current business. 

Past

Way back in time, I started making Purim jewelry. I attending a Jewish Women's League workshop about Purim at a shul in Chicago. During the talk, we were shown how to make a Purim bracelet with bells.

Purim Bracelet

Then, I learned how to make wire kippot - this is one of the early ones

Today's Pink Breast Cancer Kippah


Not only did I learn about Queen Esther that day, and enjoy some girl time - I discovered what I wanted to do: design Jewish jewelry and women’s kippot. It lights me up!

Present

My mission is to connect women and families to their Jewish heritage, to Celebrate Life Every Day. I am partners with a print production company to bring you apparel and home decor Jewish designs for your everyday use. 



I'm collecting proceeds from my pink sales for Breast Cancer Awareness, and will be donating them to Israel, where the need is more urgent. 


LinorStore wouldn’t be where we are today without you, my Valued Customers. You’ve been part of this incredible journey, and I look forward to more amazing years with you.

New products

For the holidays, I'm introducing Jewish ornaments, an idea I saw on Kveller. It's important to have a keepsake of important life cycle events. And, you have the opportunity to personalize these gifts. 



Together, we can e
mbrace the spirit of the upcoming holiday season with thoughtful, customized gifts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...