Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Top 6 Ways to Manage Anxiety About the War in Israel

Top 6 Ways to Manage Anxiety About the War in Israel

Are you having anxiety about the War in Israel? I don't even personally know anyone in Israel, but as a Jewish woman in the U.S., I am horrified by the savage murders of innocent people and frightened (like many others). 



Here are 6 ways I've been able to manage my anxiety:

  1. Community Support: Attend morning Zoom synagogue services. Praying with like-minded people makes me feel better because I'm not alone. 
  2. Monitor News Intake: Spend less time watching the news. I also limit my scrolling time on social media because there are explicit disturbing images 
  3. Increase Fun Activities: If you enjoy cooking or baking, you can make comfort foods like Noodles & Cottage Cheese or Chicken Soup. Take a walk in nature. Create something with your hands. Spend more time with your children and/or furry children. 
  4. Self Care: Get enough sleep. Eat comfort foods. Relax in a hot bath. Do yoga or workout.
  5. Donate money to Jewish or Israeli organizations. I'm donating a small portion of profits to Magen David Adom. 
  6. Take pride in being Jewish. 
I hope you can use this as an outline to brighten your spark.

Wear Jewish designs (click on images for more information).







Show me what fun activity you choose tag #linorstoredesigns on Instagram 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Passover

Happy Passover!  I hope that this year, we all reflect on the freedoms we have and express our gratitude to HaShem.  Check out this You Tube...