Sunday, June 2, 2024

Destash Green - Sarah

Sarah, these are the Green beads and gemstones for sale:

Aventurine and Malachite $4


Green Bead Soup - Glass Agate, Tree Agate, Aventurine, Acrylic Mix $4




Green Agate - Yellow Turquoise - Lower left Blue Ceramic $4


Green Agate - Yellow Turquoise Square Oval $4


Green Bead Soup $4


Can tear these up
Green Aventurine & Agate Bracelet $3


Green Aventurine & Agate Necklace $6



Payment for the stuff you choose would be by Zelle or I can send you a PayPal invoice. 

Please let me know which you'd like and I'll send you my phone number, or I need your email for PayPal. 

Shipping: medium priority mail box (without the bead boxes) which costs around $11.50 
or, I can get them to your mom who's seeing you on June 8th. (I'll include the boxes for you at no cost).  





No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Rosh HaShanah Facts you Might not Know

Rosh Hashanah was not always the Jewish New Year. 1. In the Torah, the beginning of the year was clearly set at the beginning of the month o...