Sunday, June 2, 2024

Destash Green - Sarah

Sarah, these are the Green beads and gemstones for sale:

Aventurine and Malachite $4


Green Bead Soup - Glass Agate, Tree Agate, Aventurine, Acrylic Mix $4




Green Agate - Yellow Turquoise - Lower left Blue Ceramic $4


Green Agate - Yellow Turquoise Square Oval $4


Green Bead Soup $4


Can tear these up
Green Aventurine & Agate Bracelet $3


Green Aventurine & Agate Necklace $6



Payment for the stuff you choose would be by Zelle or I can send you a PayPal invoice. 

Please let me know which you'd like and I'll send you my phone number, or I need your email for PayPal. 

Shipping: medium priority mail box (without the bead boxes) which costs around $11.50 
or, I can get them to your mom who's seeing you on June 8th. (I'll include the boxes for you at no cost).  





No comments:

Post a Comment

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn

The big reveal – dun dun dunn dunn Thanks to your purchases of Jewish items, I'll be donating a portion of sales to Magen David Adom soo...